Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rebates, Bargain Trips, and More



I promised yesterday to make sure I blogged today about my recent bargain purchases. I will try and do my best, but I have been so exhausted lately that it may be hard to go into a lot of detail. I spent the last hour getting together rebates that need to be mailed by January 31, 2009. I still haven't really had the chance to sit down and look at my coupons and deals for the week, but I am hoping to do it tomorrow while the babies are napping. For now, here are the rebate offers that I was working on, Kroger Transaction, and our $1 a Day Food Challenge.

Rebate Offers
Diapers.com
P&G $120 Coupon Book
Colgate-Palmolive Travel Bag and Coupons
Pepsi and Frito Lay Coupons


Kroger Purchases

Kroger Transaction
2 loaves Kroger Bread (Manager Special): .69 each
3 Kroger Brown and Serve Rolls (Manager Special): .69
10 Green Giant Steamers: Free
1 Gallon Whole Milk: 3.18
1 Dreft Liquid Detergent: Free (Gifts to Grow Coupon)
Total Before Coupons and Store Savings:$41.52
Total Spent after Taxes: $7.63
Percent Saved: 83%


$1 a Day per Person Food Challenge

Day 19: January 28, 2009

Breakfast
All of Us:
2 eggs: .22
Cheese: Free

Paul:
English Muffin: .10

Jackson:
Oatmeal: .12
Strawberries: Free
8oz Milk

Lunch
Paul:
3 slices Bologna: .30
4 slices Bread: .20
3 Kebbler Cookies: .15

Jackie:
Green Giant Broccoli and Rice: Free
Chips w/ Huluva Good Dip: .20

Jackson:
Leftover Taco Meat: Free
Grammy's Soup: Free
Strawberries: Free
8oz Milk

Snack
Jackson:
Gerber Fruit Chews: Free (Kroger Deal + Rebate)


Dinner
All of Us:
Hamburger Helper
Kit: .67
Meat: 1.00
Milk: .20

Total Spent for the Day: $3.16

No comments:

Post a Comment