Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love My Mailbox


I absolutely love my mailbox! I know past a certain age getting mail isn't usually fun, but lately all the free items are making it fun again! Now I just have to figure out how to get the mailbox to eat the bills, so I never have to see them....that would be an AMAZING mailbox! Today, I went to the mailbox and I got a back issue of Marie Clarie (not sure why), coupons from my Aunt Di, and the free photo Valentine's Day cards. The cards are precious! I am not sure what the expiration date is to order them, but check out Melissa's Bargain Blog to see how to order them.

I still haven't planned my shopping trips for the week and it is Wednesday. I keep getting further and further behind, but Paul and I have been organizing all the coupons. My old coupon accordion folder busted due to all of the coupons, so we are now organizing them in a 4" binder. We have been working on it for 3 night and not getting anywhere. I have SOOO many coupons!


$1 a Day per Person Food Challenge

Day 26: February 4, 2009

Breakfast
Paul:
1 Egg: .10
English Muffin (Manager Special): .10

Jackie and Jackson:
Brown Sugar Oatmeal Pancakes: $.60
Half Apple Juice/Half Water: $.05
8oz Milk

Snack
Jackson:
Pancake he didn't finish eating! Free


Lunch
All of Us:
Grammy's Chili: Free
Grandpa's Cornbread:
2 Diet Mt. Dews .20
2 Diet Pepsi: .20

Snack
Jackie:
South Beach Diet Bar: Free

Jackson:
8oz Milk

Dinner
All of Us:
Chili: Free
Baked Potatoes: .80

Snack
Paul and Jackie:
Chips and Cheese: .40

Total Spent for the Day: $2.45

No comments:

Post a Comment