Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How I Get Free Items

A lot of people have asked me how I get stuff for free, so I have decided to start blogging about it. Unfortunately, with a 1 year old I have very limited time, so I won't be able to go into as much detail as other bloggers do. If you want major details on how to get tons of free stuff or discounted items check out this lady's blog, she goes into great detail and I basically follow her lead. The link is http://melziemomsbargains.blogspot.com/

Pretty much what I do is buy the Sunday paper and clip all of the coupons. I then organize them and wait for the items to go on sale at various stores. Many of the items that go on sale also have a coupon offered by the store, which they allow you to combined with the manufacture coupon that I got from the paper or the internet.

Plus, you can now load coupons on to your customer cards (ex. Kroger Plus Card) at various stores at either www.pgesaver.com or www.shortcuts.com. The store then gives you the savings from the Esaver, store sale, and the manufacture coupon. This makes the items free or very little in cost.

I will admit that this process can be time consuming, but I happen to find it quite fun to walk away with a trunk full of stuff that I paid very little for. Plus, I love saving money!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping in at my site and following me! I've browsed around yours and really like the way you have it setup too! Mine design is a change in progress! :)

    I wanted to mention to you that Cellfire has E-Coupons for Kroger and TN is part of the GA sales region. I shop Kroger on Sunday and will try to have it posted by Monday or Tuesday with what I buy and some of the best unadvertised deals that I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can use all the free stuff we can get these days!


    Debt Help TN

    ReplyDelete