Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just a Few of the Ways I thought of to Save Money to Put Towards Debt

Penny Pinching Our Way to a Debt Free Life

Ways to save:
Clothes Line Saves: $70 per year
Cloth Diapers or getting Diapers from the Pregnancy Center Saves $50 monthly
Make our own Laundry detergent Saves: $60 per year
Cut my Hair
Grow a Garden
Drink Water Not Diet Cokes Saves $40 monthly
Make my own All-Purpose Cleaner Saves: $50 per year
No Dining Out Saves: $25 monthly
Free Entertainment Saves: $25 monthly
Library Books
Making Gifts
Shopping Yard Sales
Reuse Ziploc bags Saves $5 monthly
Cut off cable Saves $50 monthly
Cancel Gym Membership Saves $40 monthly

These are just a few of the ways I have thought of to save money that can be applied to our debt. If any one has any suggestions please feel free to pass them my way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie! I'm glad to see you blogging! I love reading about ways to save money, so I'll be reading your blog with interest. Plus I get to keep up on the family things, too. :) BTW, please post your recipes for laundry detergent and cleaners. There are recipes on the internet, but what do you use? Enquiring minds want to know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Free Entertainment in this family is not hard to find. And yes we can give you a laugh till you cry or till your stomach hurts. EVEN IN A RESTAURANT. So that is the best one I see on there. LOL

    ReplyDelete